mercredi 25 juillet 2012

My CELTA marriage

About a month ago , I started my CELTA intensive course.I never erally knew what the word intensive meant but now I DO. The course makes you go through a rollercoaster of emotions where family and friends support is a must. I knew about some consequences in case one is absent or not doing the job the right way.the thing that I decided to do was to surrender to the fact that I was getting married during the last week of the course. reckless decision, expected problems , sure there were plenty, all i knew is that I did not want to give up on my course , due to the fact that my weddign celebrations was there. The day I went to pay the deposit, my tutor warned me nicely that it was not the best idea ever, that many persons could not handle the stress and the requirements of the course. I sat there, reflecting upon my situation thinking about the outcomes.I made my descion and paid the deposit.I knew I ws not the toughest person on earth , the only rock solid thing I knew about was the major fact that my family are there for me no matter what happens.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire