lundi 2 avril 2012

Cloudy thoughts

“ What is wrong Helen? Is it the Schizophrenic-delusional girl again? How does she keep being so comfy with the idea of being dead, you should lobotomize her, it was common back at my times?” “Oh please Diane, not the lobotomy speech again,that is mean and inhuman.” Replied Dr. Troyon angrily. “ I keep treating her , and believe me, today was attempt number 7 , as a matter of fact, I did think that we made a gargantuan progress today, but it is always the same, things go out of control when she discovers that her friend was the one who died” said doctor Troyon desperately. “I know the feeling, well; for you own comfort, let’s say that SOME patients are just HOPELESS nutcases.” “Thank you Diane for the nice words, but don’t we have a session today together” ‘”dear Helen , you do not have to worry, I made progress too, I know that killing my unfaithful husband was not the best thing to be done and expressed my remorse for that, I do reckon you told me that. I just do not understand why you want me to express my guilt toward the killing of his mistress” said old Lady Diane in a disdainful tone “Because murder is murder, if you commit the act you become the responsible one,whether you do it for the GOOD or the WRONG reasons, Lady Diane” “I do wonder who is worse, you trying to treat us from our phobias and damaged psyche or us as we keep fighting our demons , the ones we cherish dearly no matter how horrible and twisted they might be” “I cannot answer you Diane, all I know that humans are more complicated than any possible existing demons” said Doctor Troyon carelessly. She kept running, floating in her airs, she felt someone’s hand grabbing her thin arms, and a slight prick. She can’t see who it is, she is in the air, flying over the living and watching the world below ,flowing its own course. “In death, I found my freedom” whispered Cassandra. An orderly came to put her in bed after administering her with a strong dose of sedative.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire