vendredi 16 mars 2012

Manifest

I have been teaching English for six years . A young in a remote conservative village where gossip and calumny is more powerful than any hard-working an Independent woman can provide for her pupils.When each day there's a new challenge to ascertain herself as a teacher , a woman and Muslim.A society within a society that judges the mere fact that an unmarried woman should not live by herself , that an unmarried young woman is such  an easy target for lustful eyes, that a woman alone without a male's protection is just an other opportunity to exercise male dominance.
what I learnt, just keep my head up high and smile towards a better future, where my needs would be judged and not my marital status.
Yes I am a woman , I know myself and i reckon my limits, I respect myself and I demand respect not as charity but as my full right.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire