dimanche 18 mars 2012

My rights and duties.It's a simple concept but how far people go to enjoy their rights and to fulfill they duties. when I observe that my country there still is corruption , that people still find a way to bail on paying taxes and that things did not really change ; I wonder how one can even believe in certain polls that say things are changing.
A change would do anyone good , a dream would come true, but what if this change would lead to a nightmare.
A change that would end up in a civil war,separatist movement,clash of ideologies, confessional warfare, a conflict orchestrated by hidden forces with occult agendas?
All the questions that a simple citizen is asking are merely that answers he or she would never get.A future dreamt , hopes soon dashed , and more confusion would rise.As a citizen i do have rights, rights that might become my own burden, a load that i would regret carrying.
I would expect the best , still I fear the change.Ironically, last year, I kept hoping and praying for a change to come, something new to happen, and well there was a "revolution". Now, I am afraid and more uncertain.As the lullaby might say: " you'd better watch out  for what you wish for!".

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire