jeudi 22 mars 2012

Peace in gossip wars

While having a coffee with my friends at a terrace , I overheard a conversation between two young women, they looked young, educated and from the brands they were wearing I guess well-off too. The entire talk was about how to get rid of some man one of them was dating.the girl in question, seemed lost,turn ,and confused about her feelings. It was so ironic and pretty overrated as I know that most of women , here at least, they would plan how to keep the guy and make him subdue to the ultimate request: Marriage. Anyways, the conversation was tense, filled with schemes ,acts and parts , how's and don'ts,all the ingredients were there to make a great blockbuster. I could not help but think that things are changing, and that women start to choose , the selection process is always there , conditioning their choices, making them focus on the tiniest details that would help them final the one. Still business must be done and even romance has to go with the economic flow.That was the funniest touch that made me really regret overhearing, was that the reason the woman was not sure about her choice , whether to marry for love or for the money. I could Only think of one answer, get a rich guy who's able enough to rewrite her definition of love.And that would be a real proof of immense ,blind love. I hope loads of love for everyone person seeking for it. A tip for all guys, never explain or try to understand as it would be used against you ,one way or another!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire